This wasn't planned at all. It's funny how the random numbers work out sometimes.
This one is an interesting one. It the pictures of the original quilts, it looks like it was a use up your leftovers type block.
I picked three colours for Dark, Medium, and Light. I then cut each piece to the correct width (plus seam allowance) but cut them longer. I can't seem to master the technique of making long strips of fabric straight, so I didn't cut them to the exact sizes. This lets me trim the strips once they're sewn.
Here they are all cut and ready to go.
Here are each of the strips before trimming.
Fancy Fox is Quilted and the Weekend
3 days ago