Monday, September 13, 2010

Block 80

Here is our next block set out and ready to go.  The pile of squares in the upper left hand corner are for the 1/2 square triangles in the outer border.

Here is is with the 1/2 square triangles made.  I've also started working on the blocks in the centre.

Here I've continued attaching the centre blocks.  I've also added and trimmed the first set of triangles.  I've added the posts for the middle border and have continued working on the outer border.

For the centre blocks, I've attached the three rows for the centre block and then trimmed it.  I've also continued on the outer border.

Here the outer triangles have been added to complete the centre square.

The middle borders attached.

And finally the outer border attached to complete our next block.

No comments: