Sunday, January 31, 2010

Block 36

We're now into the final third of the quilt!

Here we are with the pieces set out and ready to go. (I was so enthused, I started on the 1/2 square triangles before I remembered I hadn't taken a picture)

Here I've started on attaching the strips in the centre of the block, I've completed the remaining 1/2 square triangles, and started on the squares in the outer border.

Here I've attached the middle strips. I've continued with the triangles in the next border and outer corners.

Here the middle strips are attached making the middle rectangle. Plus the triangles in the middle border are done, and I've continued working on the outer border.

The middle was assembled as a stretched out square-in-a-square block.

And Tada! Our block is complete.

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Thanks for posting this early again. I was able to get it done as soon as I saw it and remain caught up. :)

sewprimitive karen said...

Wow, thatsa lotta pieces!