Sunday, November 1, 2009

Block 32

Our block this week is a fun one with lots of 1/2 square triangles.

Here is the block set out and ready to go.  The small piles of squares are the 1/2 square triangles in the making.

Here is everything once the 1/2 square triangles have been created.

I done 4 sets of 4-patches in the centre.  Added the corner squares for the middle border.  And attached the triangle for the outer border.

Here is the centre completed.  (Assembled as another 4-patch)

Now the middle border has been added.

Finally the outer border added to complete our next block.

2 comments:

Yvette said...

You are teasing me with that heart fabric. LOL!

Very cute!

I am 3 blocks behind but will catch up this weekend. I hope!

Julianne said...

I love this block!! I thought I was seeing double, but it is very similar to block 58. I have been trying to catch up to you all, but have just finished to the end of May and have cut out 2 blocks for june. Think I should do each weeks block as I never seem to be getting any closer!!! At least then I will feel part of things!!