Sunday, March 7, 2010

Block 33

We're back to the 1/2 square triangles again. (Though not as many as the last few blocks. I was looking through the remaining blocks this weekend and I think we've passed all the ones with the hundreds and thousands of pieces.)

Here are the blocks, though not set out. The two colour pile is for the 1/2 square triangles.

Here the triangles have been made and now everything is set out and ready to go.

I put the blocks together as 4-patches.

Then one more 4-patch and you have our next finished block!

I hope you're having a great week. We'd been enjoying warm weather but we're expecting it to get cold again. Perfect for quilting!

2 comments:

Yvette said...

I really like the 2 color blocks. This one is simple, yet very pretty.

Julianne said...

I am soooo glad the tricky ones are behind us!! However, I still have to finish off 75 and am yet to start 8!!! I will try to do them both this week. Looking forward to some easier ones.